Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Self Control

This is a topic I have been wanting to write on for some time now.  I often thought that if everyone can gain self control of the man in the mirror then there would be no violence.  Just think about it; if a fight or disagreement occurs and gets out of hand its mainly because one or the other had no restraint with themselves.  There would be no battered women if the man had self control; there would be no tempting or pulling others out of their element if the initiator had self control.

Today I want to leave you with a nugget; Self control is the best skill that one can master.  This will vastly eliminate the majority of confrontation in society.  When you find yourself loosing control; take a moment, step away from the situation.  If you find yourself around others that tend to push you to that level; remove them or get a grasp of self.  Leaving you with happy thoughts full of sunshine and blue skies; make a decision to stay in control of self; we can only fix the man in the mirror and leave all others to God.  Many blessings. Amen!



With Love and Kindness, Have I drawn thee,



Cheri Amour

No comments:

Post a Comment